View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #314
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Bump. Advice would be appreciated.

I am also trying to decide whether to start Eric Decker or Jennings.
Go Decker, Seahawks have a stout defense too and you would rather put in a safe option instead of gambling on Jennings on monday (I'm doing the same thing, benching Jennings for Malcom Floyd)

as for the RBs
Sit Martin, the Cowboys run D. is pretty stout this year, Spiller and Sproles have great PPR value, so it's a toss up between Martin and Bush, I personally think Bush has the better shot. Alfred Morris still got good numbers against the Rams last week