View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #313
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Bump. Advice would be appreciated.

I am also trying to decide whether to start Eric Decker or Jennings.
Well, if it was me, I'd go Spiller, Sproles, and Bush. Spiller and Bush are my automatic choices because I expect them to get a lot of work. I'd go with Sproles although he is a boom or bust option... he is going against the Chiefs and that could turn into a high-scoring affair.

With Doug Martin, I just don't trust the Buccs and their offense. And I don't trust the Cowboys. You never know what you're going to get.

And, for me, I try not to start guys going against the Texans. But Jennings may not even play, he's still questionable. If it was me, I'd try to play Jennings but I'd be monitoring the Inactives right before the Packers game and choose which one at that point.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote