View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #32
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Don't agree as we had major players including our QB out several games. Manning was best player on his team but so was Andre Johnson. You play with the guys you have. You & I are different type people. I want good play you want a win regardless of how it comes.
I don't believe there's anyone on this board that doesn't want to see the Texans always at their best and blow the doors off the Broncos or whoever. Not a single person.

But I realize that humans aren't always "at their best". So, IMHO, it's a very strong sign that we're a good team when we can find a way to scratch out a win even when we AREN'T at our best.

There are no style points in the W/L column. Things of beauty and butt-ugly, crappy games both count as one win.

Let me ask you this, if our win ain't a thing of beauty, do you want them to give it back?
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote