View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #19
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2070 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl playbook drooling: Texans over broncs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
It's an opinion show...Plus he's right about how Houston has been an underachiever in the past. Still, he didn't come across as a hater there...he was wary of making the Jag pick.

all this homer stuff makes me goofy...its like partisan politics. ugh.
That's a good one.

I agree it's petty on my part too. I'm no psychologist or anything, but I think the desire for recognition/respect from the media part has a lot to do with the team not living up to expectations many times in the past.

Things have changed now, and I've become much more rational about criticism or straight up hate that the Texans receive.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote