View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #18
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl playbook drooling: Texans over broncs

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentassassin View Post
Much of the animosity comes from Baldinger's attitude towards the Texans before. An example of that is a previous post in this thread talking about Vandermeer's interview with him.

610 had him on for an interview during the lockout summer in June or July. One of their teasers (or whatever) was about how he disliked the Texans.

Among Baldinger's points were about how they underachieved and he mentioned things he didn't like about Kubiak. While some of what he said was valid, I found it to be mostly petty and I still maintain that even though he might favor the Texans now, it's still in him.

I think that showed in his Jaguars pick.
many of us here on this board (as big a homers as we are sometimes) still have our doubts about the Texans and Kubiak. I don't buy into the 12 or more win season myself, but I do buy into another AFCS Championship.

However, if they keep kicking ass like they did the first two games, that 12 or more win season could certainly look a lot more attainable. I need to see them pull it off against better teams than Miami and the Kittens. They beat up on Denver like that, and then waste the Titans, and I'll be smokin' and dunkin' the homer doughnuts myself.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote