View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #17
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl playbook drooling: Texans over broncs

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentassassin View Post
Much of the animosity comes from Baldinger's attitude towards the Texans before. An example of that is a previous post in this thread talking about Vandermeer's interview with him.

610 had him on for an interview during the lockout summer in June or July. One of their teasers (or whatever) was about how he disliked the Texans.

Among Baldinger's points were about how they underachieved and he mentioned things he didn't like about Kubiak. While some of what he said was valid, I found it to be mostly petty and I still maintain that even though he might favor the Texans now, some of that is still there.

I think it comes down to context. For those of us that have heard him rip the Texans before(warranted or not), it's in the back of our minds everytime he talks about them.
It's an opinion show...Plus he's right about how Houston has been an underachiever in the past. Still, he didn't come across as a hater there...he was wary of making the Jag pick.

all this homer stuff makes me goofy...its like partisan politics. ugh.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote