View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
LOL! You're worried about people snickering at you? That's funny. You mean those people who snicker 'cause the Texans won the division without Peyton Manning playing? Those people who snicker at the Rockets 2 championships that they say MJ didn't play? F those people! I don't give a flying pink rat's ass what anyone has to say if my team wins. People are ignorant, if you haven't noticed.
Don't agree as we had major players including our QB out several games. Manning was best player on his team but so was Andre Johnson. You play with the guys you have. You & I are different type people. I want good play you want a win regardless of how it comes.