View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #27
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 25372 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I have had this conversation before but maybe not with you so I'll state my opinion here. A sloppy win counts in W column but I cannot stand them. No I will not advocate changing a sloppy win to a loss but I do not want to watch my team play crappy. Players hate them also. IF we win SB sloppy, it will have little value. Competition is about doing your best not "whew, they outplayed us but despite slop we win!" You & I evidently disagree as I will turn off the TV if we do slop & is why I no longer watch Astros. You want to brag about a win while other folks snicker at you? I just don't get that.