View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl playbook drooling: Texans over broncs

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
Yah...

Del Rio: Hey Joel, can i borrow you for a minute?

Dreesen: Sure, what's on your mind, coach?

Del Rio: Look at this formation...what plays do the Texans run out of this?

Dreesen: let's see...uhm...run right or left, pass short or deep, boot, reverse...

Del Rio: and what about this one?

Dreesen: anything they want...

Del Rio: this one?

Dreesen: anything! Look, unless you weren't paying attention twice a year in Jax, which is possible seeing you were fired, the Texans will run whatever they want out of whatever formation they want on any down-and-distance they want...anything else?

Del Rio: where can i get a drink?
Awesome post!