View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #33
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21460 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's breakout Texan performer of the week

I'm calling for Holliday to be the breakout player of the game. He appeared to be over the first game jitters last week & made some solid returns. I'm predicting he'll return at least one (maybe two) for a touchdown & have several long returns to give the Texans great field position all day. I also predict he won't fumble at all.

As for the play of the day, I predict JJ, Cushing & Bawin will converge on the QB at the same time for a sack & knock Peyton out of the game.

Might as well go for the trifecta: Texans win 33-10.

The Texan Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote