View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #26
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I have had this conversation before but maybe not with you so I'll state my opinion here. A sloppy win counts in W column but I cannot stand them. No I will not advocate changing a sloppy win to a loss but I do not want to watch my team play crappy. Players hate them also. IF we win SB sloppy, it will have little value. Competition is about doing your best not "whew, they outplayed us but despite slop we win!" You & I evidently disagree as I will turn off the TV if we do slop & is why I no longer watch Astros. You want to brag about a win while other folks snicker at you? I just don't get that.
LOL! You're worried about people snickering at you? That's funny. You mean those people who snicker 'cause the Texans won the division without Peyton Manning playing? Those people who snicker at the Rockets 2 championships that they say MJ didn't play? F those people! I don't give a flying pink rat's ass what anyone has to say if my team wins. People are ignorant, if you haven't noticed.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote