View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #24
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you want to see on Sunday?

I want to see the Texans win.
...preferably by double digits.

Icing on the cake would be our D sacking Manning three or four times and forcing Manning into throwing a pick-six or one of those sacks ending in a scoop and score for Cushing or Mercilus (or anybody, he'll I don't care).

...maybe our O controlling time of possession as we did in the Jags game.

But mostly I want to see us get that road win and be 3-0.

EDIT:
OBTW, Since I own Schaub, A.J., and K-Martin in my FFL, I wouldn't be unhappy with Schaub tossing a couple of TDs to each of them...

Last edited by ObsiWan; 09-23-2012 at 02:04 AM.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote