View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #23
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

A loss, and I'll be disappointed, not just because I think Houston is better, but also because no more perfect season. I think Denver's D is soft, but quick and the Texan's O should be able to deal with them. Even with the Peyton I've learned to respect over the years, it would be a test for him against this D, that has given up a total of 10 points so far. Of the two, I'm not sold on Peyton yet.

However, in respect of the my outlook on the season, I think the Texan's real litmus on the season comes in weeks 5,6 and 7. A win or loss against the Bronco's will more shape my view of how Houston heads into those weeks, more so than the remainder of the season. After the bye, looking at the schedule, I question the Lions and maybe Patriots games. Outside of those two, I feel losing to any other team will be just the same as losing to the Bronco's.... Disappointing that they lost a game they should have won. What's probably most disappointing is knowing all the talking heads will be blabbering about Houston played 1 "quality" team and lost...

So far, Houston has beat the teams they should win against. I'm happy taking 20 point wins each week. Would love to see the trend continue!

Can you imagine the swagger and confidence of the Texans with... a beat down in Denver, then playing the Titans, who seems to always bring the nasty out of Houston... Just in time to roll into the Meadowlands with a 4-0 record? If we could witness the Texans "pants" the Jets, that would be soooo rewarding and then how do you like the Pack and Ravens??