View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #22
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

I think we have to win this game to look like a Superbowl contender to everyone right now, including myself.

The one exception is if Peyton plays in every way like he did 2 or more years ago and we lose by 7 or less, since it is a road game, keeping in mind that we're not going to a Superbowl if we can't beat any AFC team, including the Broncos.

In reality, our record in December and how we are playing will tell us a lot more than one road game against anybody will right now.

What I want is to beat Peyton and the Broncos by 20 points just like they are just another Dolpins, Jaguars, etc. Just keep beating teams like they are just another....whoever they are... It's not time to try and be competitive anymore; it's time to IMPOSE OUR FREAKING WILL and just keep on going. Having said that, sometimes imposing your will means looong, time-consuming drives that include a lot of 3rd and 2's and running the ball a LOT. A game against Manning is a good time for that kind of romping. I don't mind seeing him flat on his back with the ball flying straight up into the air either...

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote