Thread: OLB Play
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OLB Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Honestly, I'd like to see Jj Watt line up outside with Jamison taking his position inside on some plays.

Im not a huge fan of the olb's as individual pass rushers on this team. I like barwin the most out of all the rotational guys, but I think watt is the best pass rusher we have. I'd like to see him get some weakside pass rush attempts in definite passing situations. And even occasionally stand up at Olb every once in a while .
Hey were you not one of the guys saying let a player do what he does best? Watt is a beast where he is. I say let Barwin and Reed do what they get paid to. lol I want to see Antonio Smith whack a Manning like this