View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #17
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 28283 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
First, you admit that you misrepresented me.

Then you state that I'm going predict that the Texans will lose every week for the remainder of the season. Wrong again.

The NFL is pretty balanced; enough so that many teams can return home from a road loss and get a rebound win at home. I thought that it might happen last week, but it didn't. Maybe it will happen this week.
First, admit that you misrepresent yourself. You called anyone predicting a Texans win as a homer. After the Texans crushed the Jaguars you need to post a mea culpa, a "I was completely wrong" not a tepid "I thought that it might happen last week, but it didn't". You didn't "think it might happen". You were 100% c0ck sure. So stop posting in threads about this week if you refuse to man up about last week.