View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #15
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
OK, so you didn't make a "full season" prediction. You predicted the Texans would lose to Jacksonville, the worst team on their schedule. So it is hypocritical and disingenious to pretend you think they can beat anyone else. So one week at a time, you are predicting the Texans to go 0-16. And if anyone predicts the Texans will ever win a game, even against the likes of the Dolphins or Jaguars, you dismiss them as a homer.

BTW, I was thinking of you, not someone else.
First, you admit that you misrepresented me.

Then you state that I'm going predict that the Texans will lose every week for the remainder of the season. Wrong again.

The NFL is pretty balanced; enough so that many teams can return home from a road loss and get a rebound win at home. I thought that it might happen last week, but it didn't. Maybe it will happen this week.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote