View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #13
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Win but sloppy not going to be pleased.
This just doesn't make sense to me. A win is a win. In this league, especially on the road, they aren't easy to come by. You take them when you can get them. If the Texans were in the Super Bowl and played a sloppy game with a bunch of turnovers and penalties, and still found a way to squeak by with a win, they'd still be Super Bowl champs. The only stat that matters at the end of the day is the final score. I don't care how they get there, just have more than the other team.

I'll take 3-0 sloppy all day every day over 2-1 with a well played loss.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote