View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
He expects the Texans to go 0-16, so if some of the losses are "sloppy" he probably won't mind.

As for me, if the Texans win, then meh, they were supposed to win. If the Texans lose, then OMG the sky is falling!!!!
So a complete manhandling of Denver would not increase your expectations for remainder of season.