View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Derek Newton has tough test in Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Derek Newton has been a surprising non-liability for his first two games. His game vs Miami wasn't all world but against Jacksonville he put on as good of a performance as Winston had done in his last year or two.
Von Miller is the type of edge rusher that would've kicked Winston's ass on Sundays.. so I'm eager to see how Newton holds up against Denver. I also want to see more of the redneck rook Jones .
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote