View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #4
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

If the sloppiness that has cropped up through the first two weeks costs them the game, I'll be less optimistic about their prospects overall. If they lose a well played game, then it won't affect my season outlook.

The Texans don't have enough quality wins the last couple seasons for me to buy into the Super Bowl hype just yet. A win in Denver, in the high altitude, would be a quality win. I think they can pull it off.