View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 263816 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game over. What's your take?

When the schedule came out, I expected us to win this game. I expected Manning to struggle early as he recovered from his injuries and as he acclimated to his new team.

I did NOT expect him to come out like he did against the Steelers. That surprised the hell out of me. Against the Falcons, he looked a little bit more like I had expected him to look.

I expect us to win this game. I expect us to play great on both sides of the ball. I expect our defense to play his receivers fairly tight and for our linebackers to find ways to get to Manning. I expect him to be sacked 3-4 times and to be pressured a lot more than that.

I expect our offense to stretch the field early and then pound the rock late.

But this is going to be a hard game. We're playing a good team at home that's coming off a tough loss. And it's Satan, after all.

I'll be sad if we lose but I won't be devastated unless we're crushed.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote