Thread: OLB Play
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OLB Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
Well said.
Peyton has not faced "this" Texans D coached by Son of Bum.
For 7 years he played against a horrendous Texans D with subpar talent. I am sure Wade has something under his sleeve for ol Peyton.
Peyton is gonna pick on Kareem all day long. Kareem better put in a little extra conditioning cause he's gonna get a work out Sunday.
Yeah, I am thinking Kubes has to neutralize Denver's Miller & Dumerville and Wade has to locked down Denver's O. Both can be done with power by double teams and runs up the middle or slight of hand with quick plays such as the muddle huddle Peyton also uses, quick passes to the middle and sideline passes. I do not see AJ getting off this game but he will take DBs out of the mix.

Wade will keep Manning guessing if he is about to be decapitated or if Texans will squeeze the backfield. I think Peyton is fixing to be very frustrated Sunday.

I am very concerned that Kubes will get a lead and sit on it, allowing Denver to make another closing run in fourth quarter.