View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #47
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5748 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 20 Season Ticket Holders Traveling to the Denver Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
You guys and gals have been invited to the best Tailgate in Denver,

CRV # 17
Is the lot and you were invited by the Mayor of Denver. I will tell you that the Barrelman himself would or will be there as he passed away a couple of years ago but i bet he is still there.
Yall are invited no matter what the amount of people. The are looking foreword to all coming. This was a personal invite by the Mayor himself and it will be like spending the day in the Blue Crew. You all have a blast and represent well
Awesome, thanks! It's my first time to Mile High...any idea where is CRV 17...we'll be taking a cab in and don't want to get dropped off in the wrong area?
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote