View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #19
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's breakout Texan performer of the week

Breakout Texan performer of the week will be the Oxygen supply guy...going to be a lot of wind sucking going on and off the field. This guy will be the teams best friend.

With regard to the refs...they've been letting it get a little rough out there, so maybe we get away with some rough stuff on those quick slants. But, you can bet your bottom dollar that PM is going to be picking on KJ, and the 10 yarders over the middle. Hopefully the refs wont be star struck with PM and let them bend their ear for crappy flags every time we sack him. I won't stand for it...I'll go down on the field and give them a piece of my mind!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote