View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #6
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Members on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I do all my tweeting @TexansTalk. I don't use twitter like most people do though. I use twitter to post interesting NFL oriented links and and use it to put our brand out there. I don't "talk" much because I don't want it to be an opinion platform...just a place for fans to find each other, share talking points and eventually sign up here and share their opinions with like-minded folks. I have another twitter account for me personally but I don't have time to manage this place and manage two twitter accounts...that's another reason I don't do the facebook thing as well, and just keep it to twitter (as of right now). I don't like the self-promotion aspect of facebook and really don't have time for that timesuck. I already have two timesucks here.

I follow mostly NFL beat writers and publications that report on the NFL. Out of that mess, I'll point to the stuff I find interesting or what I think others who follow the NFL will find interesting.
Vinny some of us want to know what you just made for dinner, hearing that you are emo, what you thought of Jersey Shore, if your purse matches your new stilletos, what you feel about your ex, etc. it's all so full facinatingness and so intellectualous.