View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #5
CharloTex
All Pro

Section: Poolside
Rep Power: 23819 CharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you want to see on Sunday?

But more on point, all of the things you said and also:

I want to literally strike fear into our remaining opponents by reason of an overpowering defense. Hold Denver to something like 109 total net yards.

Also, the offense totally eats the clock for dessert, Schaub has a high percent of completion if he can't have huge yardage numbers. But I want to get AJ a TD. I want AJ to get the double digit TD monkey off his back this year.

Throw in a late Holiday kickoff return for TD following a Denver field goal that helps emphasize the "blowout" effect (since Kubes will not try to pile on in Denver).

For all intents and purposes, we are on national TV. The TV maps have virtually the entire nation colored Texans-Broncos red for the late game. So above all else, play smart football and come away with the victory.
CharloTex is offline   Reply With Quote