View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #2
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Members on Twitter

I do all my tweeting @TexansTalk. I don't use twitter like most people do though. I use twitter to post interesting NFL oriented links and and use it to put our brand out there. I don't "talk" much because I don't want it to be an opinion platform...just a place for fans to find each other, share talking points and eventually sign up here and share their opinions with like-minded folks. I have another twitter account for me personally but I don't have time to manage this place and manage two twitter accounts...that's another reason I don't do the facebook thing as well, and just keep it to twitter (as of right now). I don't like the self-promotion aspect of facebook and really don't have time for that timesuck. I already have two timesucks here.

I follow mostly NFL beat writers and publications that report on the NFL. Out of that mess, I'll point to the stuff I find interesting or what I think others who follow the NFL will find interesting.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote