View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's breakout Texan performer of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
TEXANS VS. BRONCOS

I'm predicting one INT for Kareem and one big hit on a receiver and overall tight coverage on the receivers.

I think the Broncos will continue their heavy use of the short passing game. That's Kareem's specialty. I'm not sure who he'll be matched up against but either way I expect him to step up big this week. This is his type of game. A team that's going to run the ball and utilize short and intermediate passes.
I understand what you're saying Rey, BUT, I expect KJ to get a couple hurtful PIs called on him. He still scares me. JMO! PM KNOWS his weaknessses and is smart enough to exploit them. I'm worried.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote