View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #86
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 2514 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF
Default Re: Simple question: Do you like the nickname "Bulls On Parade"?

I've just been reading all the comments on this and had intended not to respond but now I've decided to add my two cents:
I too think that "Bulls on Parade" thing just sounds too gay.
I wouldn't mind if they called themselves "Mad Bull" or "Bulls from Hell" or Iron Bulls" or something like that, But I cringe everytime I hear of the dainty prancing "Bulls on Parade".
Sorry it just conjures images that make me sick.
Now, if they ride that thing to a Superbowl victory, I'll cringe and bear it. And apparently, the team likes it....gaggggggggggggggg!!!!
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote