View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Fan Group breaks 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Does anyone from TexansTalk go there? I ask because I might go but sure would feel better if I knew someone beforehand, even if I only have exchanged posts with them...lol.

I also ask because IF I go I would be taking the bus and that's kind of a hassle. No drinking and driving for me.
yes, there are a few but with the advent of social media more people tend to hang there.
I usually go but not to all since I have the NFL ticket and pay for it.
If any of you from the old days when I used to run the group at 3rd Base and Saxon want to check this its like the day we saw the Texans beat Carolina at 3rd base. Tons of fans, lots of fun, good food, killer beers and great staff.
I have my better half drop me off, I do not trust drinking and driving either due to Count Acevedo looking to take your blood.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote