View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012   #80
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

If I had ever made that kind of money, the first thing I would have done is told all the "experts" who were going to "take care of me," since I didn't know how to handle money to HIT THE F'ING ROAD AND DON'T COME BACK!

You put your money mostly in savings, a little in checking (probably in a lot of different banks) and you don't risk anything unless YOU have taken the time to honestly feel that YOU can take the risk on investments of any kind.

I always liked the fact that Bum took Earl, showed him the nearest bank, and said, "Put your money in that bank right there," and either said or at least implied, "Don't trust anybody else and don't waste it..."

We all found out about the score of 6 on a wunderlic test. I knew the day I heard that that he would see this day within a decade and this is a guy who should have just stuck it in the bank and been ultra-conservative about it.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote