View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012   #76
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52230 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Some times you have to love the Texans fanbase. Still butthurt over VY and Reggie, hate Mario now because he's with a different team, wish nothing but bad things for every ex-Texan who isn't named DeMeco.

What the **** do I care about Vince Young and Reggie Bush? I wanted Mario Williams from the jump. I have no asinine ties to college programs that dictate who I want to go where in the NFL.

I actually like Reggie Bush as a player, I still root for Mario to do well, and I still love DeMeco.

Next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Holy **** bro. Did he like personally come and punch you in the face, kick your dog, or spit on your girl (in between dancing shirtless with his boys)?

Far as his NFL career goes if Montreal does still own his rights still might not be a bad idea to go up still get some sort of reps with any football team. Of course that's assuming he still really wants it.

Far as his finances go, I do kind of feel for the dude on that and it continues to highlight the importance of things like the rookie symposium and other ways to get young NFL players an idea of how to handle their finances during and after their careers.
No actually, he did none of those things. I'm just suck of these dumb ass athletes blowing money and talent. Out here in the real world, people have to work and work HARD to sniff even a fraction of what this loser made on his first contract in the league. This loser was one of the most physically talented players to ever come into the league and he WASTED it. He could have made hundreds of millions of freakin' dollars through his playing career/endorsements and he WASTED it. And if he knows his career isn't panning out well, then save your ****ing money.

26 million dollars could and SHOULD last three very, very nice lifetimes for a family, and this douche blows it in five years or whatever it's been.

So if you can't understand why someone would hate a moron who would BLOW all that was HANDED to him, then you're beyond reproach.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote