View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012   #98
mokalus
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans a run-first team, I think not!

I don't care if we designate the Texans as a run-first or pass-first team; all I know is that the team's ability to run sets up the pass AND vice versa. I absolutely LOVED the playcalling to start the Jaguars game. IIRC, it was 5 straight play-actions that got us a chunk of yardage. We didn't get a huge play downfield due to their almost-prevent defense, but it's awesome cheering for a team that is balanced enough to be able to beat you both on the ground and in the air.
mokalus is offline   Reply With Quote