View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012   #56
ItsMyFault
It's on me.

Rep Power: 487 ItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jonathan Joseph overpaid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
The best cornerback in the game today. Better than Darrelle Revis in fact. I have him neck and neck with Deion Sanders and Champ Bailey, in terms of the best to ever play the game. He's under-paid if you ask me.
Alright slow down. He's great, but Revis is still better right now. As far as the other players you mentioned with him, don't compare JJ to any legends until his career his actually over. That's an insult to those legends.