View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012   #73
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
LOL, you read all that and THAT's the conclusion you arrived at? Another free life lesson for you - learn reading comprehension. Also, go ahead and put me on ignore; it'll make both of our message board lives better.

I actually didnt need all that you typed there to see envy was part of the issue. I had that feeling the first time I questioned it and later you just confirmed it. I can read and comprehend just fine. There is no need for ignore because as you said this is just a message board so dont take it seriously enough for me to bother you
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote