View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012   #32
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Simple question: Do you like the nickname "Bulls On Parade"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Exactly how I feel except I would have to change "I don't care for it" to "I hate the pansy-like connotation."

The question I would have to ask is when you think of "Bulls on Parade," do you picture

[Thanks to Rey for previously posting this pic]

or

I don't know cloak, I'm kinda intimidated by Arian Foster doing anything, including riding a mechanical bull.

I just think you have to take the entire title into context, instead of focusing on the word 'parade' by itself. If a bunch of bulls parade through the streets I doubt it would include baton whirling or floats of famous cartoon characters.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote