View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012   #70
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78862 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I don't know that Vince Young himself (the person) is hated so much. It's everything else.

Let's see.

1.) Bud Adams forced his staff to draft Vince Young as a bird flip to the city of Houston for starters. The first thing he did after he drafted Vince was to bring him back to Houston and parade him around town as an "in your face" I have your hometown hero.

2.) Hordes of "fans" start hating the Texans for not drafting Vince. Hundreds maybe more start showing up to Reliant wearing Titans jerseys demonstrating their hate for the Texans and their love for Vince. Disregarding that he is playing for that evil guy that took our team away from us in the first place.

3.) Vince wins an OT game against the Texans and starts running around Reliant mouthing "this is my house!" to the glee of his retarded fanboys.

4.) In Austin, they start showing Titans games instead of Texans games as a result of all of this. In Austin for a couple of seasons one was seriously hated on for being a Texans fan because of Vince. I can't recall how many times I was called an "NFL Aggy" for being a Texans fan.

5.) Vince starts his downward spiral and his fanboys come up with the most absurd excuses blaming everyone and their mom but not Vince himself. Most can be found here http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...se-Vince-Young

Do you really have to ask why there is so much animosity against Vince Young on a Texans board?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote