View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012   #66
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I have no animosity toward the man. Figure I should disclaimer that because some seem to think any criticism of the guy means we wish he was dead or something.

As evidenced by those articles, VY is just stupid. And I'm not going to apologize for not feeling sorry for stupid.

You mix stupid with arrogance and give it lots of money, and what you end up with is a bankrupt entertainer.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
~ John Wayne

Sucks for him but I don't feel sorry for him either. He is not a victim. Sure he had financial advisors and an agent that took advantage of him but he should've at least been overseeing them. Do we not check our own bank accounts to make sure the banks didn't make a mistake, or seebsome other weird charges show-up? Do we not question our bank(s) when something looks fishy?.... Absolutely. Be responsible for self...