View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

"I'm gonna make a video on Tuesday......and I'm gonna' be OK....but right now......if you like me....you inconsuhhh-uhhh....you over da top. (five heavy, deep breaths) Bye."

That guy was absurd. The neighbors probably called the cops, thinking that guy's wife or kids was getting their ass beaten.

Hey bro, news flash: Your team has sucked since the mid-90s. Your owner sucks. You will always suck as long as Jones is your owner. So you're going to suck forever. Might want to just archive that video and pull it out and air it instead of making new ones. Your team Sucks!