View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #58
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Man I love and respect some of my friends and relatives, but there is not way in hell they'd be allowed to manage my millions (if I had millions). Just like there is no way in hell I'd let them perform surgery on me. If they stople from him give him back what is rightfully his, but he is about as far from blameless as he is from being smart.
I just spent the last 3 minutes of my life trying to figure out what stople meant. You stople 3 minutes of my life and I demand repayment in full.