View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Always hate to hear stories like this. Y'know some guys work hard their whole lives for the opportunities that were handed to Vince. It's no secret that this kind of stuff happens, hell the NFL makes a point to inform rookies every year, "This stuff happens" & still... it happens.

Not saying I feel sorry for Vince, but what about those guys who didn't have an opportunity because Vince was "winning" in Austin, or Tennessee? Y'know, the guys who would have made the most of those opportunities.

& not just one...

Quote:
Young contends Pro Player's dogged efforts to serve him with papers this summer "played a role" in the Buffalo Bills' decision to release him prior to the start of the season.

"I wasn't in the room when they (the Bills) made a decision, but what would you think?" asked Trey Dolezal, Young's attorney. "It certainly wouldn't help me if I'm the owner or the head coach knowing all this is going on with Vince and then he goes out and plays poorly."
I mean does it really matter? He played poorly. All Vince had to do was take care of the ball, ala David Carr & he'd still have a well paying job today. How hard is that? The NFL loves talent, if you can play, you'd be forgiven almost anything. Possession, DUI, shooting your leg, drugs, PEDs, rape, murder, dog fights...

Heck, we know the kid is talented. But this shows us how dumb he really is.