View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #55
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I appreciate it quite a lot. There's not another message board that I go to daily, weekly, or even monthly. I go to texanguntalk.com a few times a year and that's probably my second most visited message board. I'm just saying take things with a grain of salt, keep things in perspective, and realize it's the internet, where any random yahoo with an opinion can spout it off and present it as the gospel. There are a few posters here, yourself included, that I don't consider random yahoos, which is why I continue to come back. As any random yahoo builds a post history that I can observe, my assignation of value to their input varies accordingly.

Some good peeps on here.

All that aside, please allow us to go back to enjoying our cathartic VY bashing, LOL.

Done and done

Vince Young has traded in his luxury sports car for something more within his budget.