View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #54
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I get what you're saying though but like 2012Champs said... there's plenty good to come from it. I definitely feel that I have gotten FARRRRR more good than bad out of TT and that's with me directly being ripped off. I guess I appreciate this place a little more than you do.
I appreciate it quite a lot. There's not another message board that I go to daily, weekly, or even monthly. I go to texanguntalk.com a few times a year and that's probably my second most visited message board. I'm just saying take things with a grain of salt, keep things in perspective, and realize it's the internet, where any random yahoo with an opinion can spout it off and present it as the gospel. There are a few posters here, yourself included, that I don't consider random yahoos, which is why I continue to come back. As any random yahoo builds a post history that I can observe, my assignation of value to their input varies accordingly.

Some good peeps on here.

All that aside, please allow us to go back to enjoying our cathartic VY bashing, LOL.