View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #53
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
... don't take life lessons from people on the internet. Oh, and don't take people on the internet seriously, LOL.
Ouch. I thought we were buds!

I get what you're saying though but like 2012Champs said... there's plenty good to come from it. I definitely feel that I have gotten FARRRRR more good than bad out of TT and that's with me directly being ripped off. I guess I appreciate this place a little more than you do.