View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #52
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Very profound. Life lesson back at ya - advice is often worth what you pay for it, and don't take life lessons from people on the internet. Oh, and don't take people on the internet seriously, LOL.

This is all just fodder for discussion, or as DB puts it, mental masturbation. The day I actually let any of this stuff affect my real life is the day I give up the internet, heh.

On an interesting note Ive received plenty of really good advice for free. I guess its just a matter of whos around you.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote