View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #51
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
A good life lesson for you then. Try not to let things that have no impact on you and/or you have no control over annoy you.
Very profound. Life lesson back at ya - advice is often worth what you pay for it, and don't take life lessons from people on the internet. Oh, and don't take people on the internet seriously, LOL.

This is all just fodder for discussion, or as DB puts it, mental masturbation. The day I actually let any of this stuff affect my real life is the day I give up the internet, heh.