View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #88
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans a run-first team, I think not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Grid said it best:
I agree, and I'm not saying we're run heavy or pass heavy. The thing I love about the Texans is we do have the ability to do both and do them effectively. Schaub has shown on multiple occasions he can win putting the ball in the air 40 plus times. There are some games this year where he'll probably have to do it and I have complete confidence in him. My point was against this notion that we're some 1970's reincarnation of a team that's pounding away at people all game. That's simply not true. We have a similar blueprint to the old Broncos team that won 2 Super Bowls. They exemplified balance.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote