View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #13
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 437825 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
This Browns fan's rant after the Texans game is classic. Still laugh when I watch it. It truly captures fans emotions when they're supporting a struggling team.

The Factory Of Sadness
lol. I remember that. And I've felt that guy's pain from time to time.

There was a radio broadcast of a guy GOING OFF against the Browns in pure frustration and rage... the week BEFORE the Texans game. I've always wondered what he did the week after.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote