View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #83
kwayshauntay
Veteran

Rep Power: 833 kwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans a run-first team, I think not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
ESPN shows the 49ers are 19 for 31 in pass attempts in the first half. I'm not including sacks if you would have paid attention to my Texans first half statistics, but even if you added in the 2 sacks it still wouldn't equal to 37. So if you have more accurate stats you need to take that up with ESPN. Therefore, no recalculations needed on my end. If you're going to try to correct someone you may want to try to post a link.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/splits/_...rancisco-49ers
Forget ESPN. Just look at the play by play.

26 runs/(26 runs + 37 pass plays including sacks) = 41.3% of the 49ers plays in the 1st half have been runs

Texans in 1st halves this season have had 41.8% running plays.

Just a reminder that YOU brought up the 49ers' run/pass ratio in 1st halves, not me.
kwayshauntay is offline   Reply With Quote